Who's Online

Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roku:o
Officer

re: Macros

Here is a simple guide to macros, this is just the basic macro funtions.

Basic Macro Commands
/s - enables say chat
/z - enables zone chat
/g - enables guild chat

/cast "skill name"
/use "item name"
/wait "# of seconds"

Ok one of the basic macro uses is to cast skill. In this example im gonna make a macro to cast Discharge (insta cast mage skill) and then cast Purgatory Fire.

/cast Discharge
/wait 1 (you have to add this to any skill macro your making, take into consideration the cast time of the first skill and the Global cooldown, so because Discharge is an insta cast we just have to add 1 second because the Global cooldown is 1 second.)
/cast Purgatory Fire

In this next example of gonna make a macro to cast flame and then fireball. Flame is a 3 second cast but has no global cooldown. So it will look something like this.

/cast Flame
/wait 3
/cast Fireball

Ok next is a macro to use an item from your backpack. So im gonna make a macro to use Herb of Hope (healing pot) and then use Strong Medicine( another healing pot). Most items still have a global cooldown so take that into consideration. So it would look something like this.

/use Herb of hope
/wait 1
/use Strong Medicine

If you macro is not working make sure you spelt the name of the item/skill right and make sure you add enough of a wait time. If you did spell everything right, increase the wait time until you get it working.

PET SUMMON MACRO

/run SummonPet (#)

change # to slot of the pet.

Target only players Macro

/run for i=1,10 do TargetNearestEnemy(IsShiftKeyDown()) if UnitIsPlayer("target") then break end end
/run if not UnitIsPlayer("target") then TargetUnit("") end

You have to have the shift key pressed down and then click the macro, or you can put it on your action bar and bind a Shift+ (0-9) combination to the slot the macro is in.

You can also modify the macro to check say if the alt key is down instead of shift. Usefull to people who have all their shift keys bound.

/run for i=1,10 do TargetNearestEnemy(IsAltKeyDown()) if UnitIsPlayer("target") then break end end
/run if not UnitIsPlayer("target") then TargetUnit("") end
timthum
Officer

re: Macros

/run for i=1,10 do TargetNearestEnemy(IsShiftKeyDown()) if not UnitMaster("target") then break end end
/run if UnitMaster("target") then TargetUnit("") end

this is the one i use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Disturbed Forum Index -> Info Library All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: